Smart. Energy. Solutions.
RD Energy personnel uses it’s 35 year of energy experience to inform, advise, support and provide the best electric and natural gas prices and contracts for the largest to the smallest businesses in Ohio. As a Certified Energy Procurement Professional RD Energy helps businesses feel secure in their energy purchase by helping them understand the wholesale market trends as well as better understand the strategy and timing of smart buying.
About Our Staff
Energy efficiency can mean more than better equipment or better insulation. To the consumer it can also mean a better buying strategy so that your price and time is most efficiently used to create a stronger energy budget plan. As President of RD Energy my focus is on getting customers to see through all the telemarketing phone calls, door to door solicitation sales and direct mail sales efforts the true picture: that these other sales oriented only companies are focused only on closing a sale much like the many stock brokers calls often receive. We want to teach and demonstrate that . . . Read More
Ali joined the RD Energy team in November 2008. As a 2008 Graduate from Bowling Green State University Ali earned degrees in Communication and Business. While she was initially hired to focus on customer service and to track and manage the energy data for our industrial, commercial, institutional and residential accounts, we learned quickly that she could do that and more. To a vast number of our accounts Ali has become the face of RD Energy. Her growing knowledge of the energy markets, her work ethic, her attention to detail and her kindness to customers has helped . . . Read More
About Our Services
In an ever-changing market, RD Energy provides support and guidance in your natural gas and electric purchasing decisions. We offer savings and risk protection in a volatile energy market by providing predictable billing options based on the latest market conditions and trends. Simply put,
RD Energy provides the knowledge necessary for you to make confident decisions about your
We currently service:
- Natural gas to commercial, industrial as well as residential accounts behind Dominion East
Ohio Gas, Columbia Gas of Ohio, and Duke Energy.
- Electric to commercial and industrial accounts behind AEP – Columbus Southern Power & Ohio Power
- Electric to commercial, industrial as well as residential accounts in northern Ohio behind the
- First Energy utilities (Toledo Edison, Ohio Edison and Cleveland Illuminating). Including:
- Standardized or Posted pricing is available to customers with usage volumes of under 500,000 kwh/year
- Custom pricing available to any electric user with annual usage in excess of 500,000 kwh/year
- Electric to commercial and industrial accounts behind Duke Energy
Use our site to stay on top of the latest energy information and prices with links to the EIA – Energy Information Administration, NOAA – National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and the
AGA – American Gas Association.